Do you know that you can actually extend your oven’s life span with just one single hack? Yes, I’m not even kidding here.
You no longer need years of warranties to get your oven repaired again and again. All of this is possible with just one single hack. I’m talking about proper cleaning.
If you know how to take care of your appliance after usage, you will never really need to call customer support for any repairing or servicing efforts.
Everyone can clean a microwave from the upper exposed area with a cloth. But the actual hack to increase your oven’s life span is by cleaning it properly from the inner core. Today we are here to guide you about how to clean a microwave from inside.
Cleaning a microwave oven from the inside is very easy. Don’t panic like you need to buy external cleaning equipment or products to properly maintain its hygiene.
You can just use common supplies already present at your homes like lemon, vinegar, or even baking soda to clean the inside of your microwave oven.
How to Clean a Microwave from Inside
Food splatters & leftovers smell can make your microwave oven dirty & clumsy. Leftover food stuck inside creates a lot of problem after a time. This can result in decreasing the overall life span of your oven.
You can easily take care of your oven by just cleaning the interiors properly every few days a week. Rest is assured that you won’t face such problems in the future with the working of your appliance. Just follow our step-by-step procedure properly to get rid of the dirt stuck to the walls of your oven.
Take out your microwave bowl and do as follows. Don’t worry we are not going to cook anything. Here is the detailed step-by-step guide to properly clean a microwave from inside.
- Prepare a clean mixture of 1 cup water and some lemon juice. You can also add orange slices if available. In case you do not have any, you can also make use of a few drops of apple vinegar in combination with 1 cup water.
- Add your prepared mixture to a clean microwave-safe bowl & place it inside your microwave oven.
- It’s time to plug-in your microwave and set it to a certain high temperature.
- Wait until the mixture properly gets boiled. When you see the oven window getting steamed with hot air, turn off the oven.
- Let it cool down properly and then take out the safe-bowl from the oven.
- Finally, it’s time to clean up. Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe the internal surface of the steamed oven.
That is it, your microwave oven is again fresh from inside and ready to take in use. It is just a few minutes of work that can really enhance your overall experience with your oven.
A microwave oven comes in use for a bunch of tasks inside a kitchen. One must properly take care of it. Cleaning a microwave from the inside is actually very easy. Still, people are so lazy to do it. Later they blame the brand for not working on the stability of the appliance.
But now I’m damn sure you will too take care of your oven like a little cute baby. Just follow our step-by-step tutorial a few times a week and you’re good to go.
You will face no problems in the working of your oven. It will definitely help add a couple of more years to the life of your oven.
Tell us how did you find this tutorial? Was it helpful for you to know how to clean a microwave from inside? Share with your buddies if you enjoyed reading this post. See you soon in the next one.